Greenberg Traurig TC

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
Is it possible to apply for Greenberg Traurig if you haven't done your LPC? Their website states as follows:
1643284656591.png

They don't list the LPC in their minimum qualifications, but I don't know how you can start a TC in September 2022 if you haven't done the LPC by now.

Nicole15

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Aug 22, 2018
    Is it possible to apply for Greenberg Traurig if you haven't done your LPC? Their website states as follows:
    View attachment 3816

They don't list the LPC in their minimum qualifications, but I don't know how you can start a TC in September 2022 if you haven't done the LPC by now.
    Hi!

The firm did list the LPC as one of their requirements on the website last year but I presume it still applies as per the line: "Please provide details of the modules studied on the LPC or SQE and details of all results per module achieved to date." - If you want to be 110% sure, then I would email grad rec for further clarification.

Hope this helps :)

M777

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jul 15, 2019
    Hi!

The firm did list the LPC as one of their requirements on the website last year but I presume it still applies as per the line: "Please provide details of the modules studied on the LPC or SQE and details of all results per module achieved to date." - If you want to be 110% sure, then I would email grad rec for further clarification.

Hope this helps :)
    thank you, that's very helpful!

• Love
    Reactions: Nicole15

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    View attachment 3816

I suspect where the LPC isn't a requirement (you could be taking the SQE route), that is why it isn't there. It is highly likely you will need to have passed either the SQE or the LPC before starting the TC, but it is worthwhile contacting the firm to check.

Reactions: AvniD and M777

Al1793

Star Member
    Feb 7, 2020
    View attachment 3816

Hi there, in the same boat and wondering the same thing re GT. Did you speak to Grad Rec? If not, thinking of reaching out to them on Monday.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.