Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serah O

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Has anyone here ever gotten average scores for all but one with the Mayer Brown VRT & progressed ? I feel as though, those scores are perhaps what they look out for more than the situational judgement. So if you score a over average in all, plus have a good app..the you get through. Cause the situational judgement doesn’t really matter as you’re gonna score high in 3 things which they don’t mind as well.
Yep. I’ve gotten average scores and got through to telephone interview both times. It did take a month for them to get back to me though.

Camilla

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    anyone else not heard from mishcon since sending application? seen so many VI invites so I'm wondering whether to just accept it as a rejection.

I have not heard either. Some people have been rejected post-app and pre-VI, so no idea what to think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.