Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ifmhouse4

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Jan 14, 2020
Anyone not heard from Bakers at all for summer? Is it safe to assume it's a no if they're already helds AC's and I haven't had a WG invite?

Also, has anyone heard from Reed Smith for summer after submitting the questions? I sent mine before Christmas.
Hi there! I still haven’t heard back from Reed Smith yet

CL20

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Anyone not heard from Bakers at all for summer? Is it safe to assume it's a no if they're already helds AC's and I haven't had a WG invite?

Also, has anyone heard from Reed Smith for summer after submitting the questions? I sent mine before Christmas.

I have only just been invited to do the Bakers WG, and the email they sent said the summer AC dates are late February/ March. So there is still time.

Legal_rawn

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Dec 21, 2019
Rejected from PwC.
However I have been disillusioned with their silly game for some time now. Really lacks the diversity and inclusion they pride themselves on!
Sorry to hear that! :( best of luck with your other apps! Do u mind me asking what score you got on the game I applied for their insight scheme and have no idea if my score was good or bad

ComplianceChange

Legendary Member
May 16, 2019
Sorry to hear that! :( best of luck with your other apps! Do u mind me asking what score you got on the game I applied for their insight scheme and have no idea if my score was good or bad

Haha it's okay - I knew it was a mess when they sent that report back! Ummm I think it was aroung 8500, BUT I have heard from a few people the score doesn't matter it's just a "fun element" that makes it seem more like a game! I wouldn't worry!

Legal_rawn

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Dec 21, 2019
Haha it's okay - I knew it was a mess when they sent that report back! Ummm I think it was aroung 8500, BUT I have heard from a few people the score doesn't matter it's just a "fun element" that makes it seem more like a game! I wouldn't worry!
I got a similar score but I quite enjoyed the game I thought it was quite different. I almost opened the safe I think I was 1/2 numbers away but it was infuriating

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.