Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
what does it mean if FF portal has been updated? Mine was updated Feb 6 but have not heard anything urgh
I didn't check mine at all so sorry i cannot comment - i was sick of tormenting myself with portals etc! I wish you all the best

• 🤝
Reactions: syw

Annalise2.0

Jan 15, 2019
Rejection from Morgan Lewis post interview. Was expected as my interview was quite odd, and I'm not sure I really fit into the culture there.

Has anyone heard back from Squire Patton Boggs (London office) following the AC last week?

Not heard back yet too from Squires but I think it's a rejection as I've heard they've made offers last week :(

tylergab

Junior Lawyer
Sep 7, 2018
When did you apply? I applied on the 27th and I’m just waiting for a rejection now I know people applied after and got invited through!

Applied 29th October, Video Interview invite 17th Dec, AC invite 22nd Jan for the 24th Jan. They're still holding AC's almost a month after I did mine so I wouldn't give up hope, you never really know how the firms sieve through all the apps - hope that helps

Reactions: Lumree

Annalise2.0

Jan 15, 2019
I know they made offers for their other offices last week - but not the London one as far as I'm aware?

Ahh if that's the case then I hope it's still good news. What day was your AC on? 6th or 7th? At the end, grad rec said they would let us know outcomes by the end of last week so I've just assumed it's a rejection since they've made offers for other offices and it's now past the timeline they gave.

M&ALawyer

Valued Member
Future Trainee
Jul 29, 2019
Ahh if that's the case then I hope it's still good news. What day was your AC on? 6th or 7th? At the end, grad rec said they would let us know outcomes by the end of last week so I've just assumed it's a rejection since they've made offers for other offices and it's now past the timeline they gave.

My assessment centre was on Friday the 7th!

I wouldn’t assume it is a rejection just yet as I don’t know anyone who has heard back for London. Anyway we can only hope for good news!

I have a feeling they will reply by tomorrow but if not I may call them up - as they were definitive that we would hear back by Friday last week.

Reactions: Annalise2.0

AspiringSolicitor

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Vacation scheme offer at Simmons & Simmons, super happy and shocked as this is my second vac scheme offer in a week :)

For anyone wondering I completed the video interview on 16th December, the assessment centre on 30th January and received the offer today. Good luck to anyone still waiting to hear back!

That's amazing, well done - great last week for you!

I've got an AC next Thursday, I don't suppose you have any tips/ pointers for it by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.