Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
No you do not need to. But under the SRA rules you cannot work on the matters that your firm is involved because of conflict of interests. Plus you really ruin your career..but the law firm should be aware of this. Be sure to raise any concerns..for example I was called for a project and when I opened the files I realised that I worked for the counterpart on another project and had to leave. Man it was hard as I gave up £30 per day..

• Haha
Reactions: Emmanuel

anon0408

Future Trainee
Feb 22, 2020
Random timing question: Do the full-time non-accelerated LPCs in London end in May, and if so, do most TCs start right after in June or do they make you wait until September to started?

arifdc

Mar 28, 2019
I received a B&B vacation scheme offer this morning - thanks for all the support on TCLA and @Jaysen for creating this great platform!!

@Olivia Graham what date have you confirmed as preference? Mine is July!

I think it's worth adding to the above for all those hustling, I've been applying to firms for six years so keep at it and you all will get there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.