Hello from a GDL student applying for Vacation Schemes and TC

mome101

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 30, 2021
    Hi everyone,

I am currently a GDL student at the Uni of Law. I did my undergraduate studies in International Relations at King's College London. I only started looking at law firm applications at the end of my third year and I fear I should have started way earlier. Till now, I have submitted some TC and Vac scheme applications and I am waiting to hear from the firms. Though I believe I have made significant progress in improving my applications, I am very nervous about the interview and assessment stages. I am sure that I can get over that by utilising and taking part in the resources and discussions at TCLA.

Cheers :)

AvniD

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 25, 2021
    Hi @moshkamehta! It's never too late to start applying for TC's- the fact that you've already made a few applications is incredible! 👏 👏 👏 I'm linking a post I'd made on ACs here that you can go through for an overview of what you need to do to prepare. Let me know if you have any specific questions about each stage of the AC so that I can direct you to pointed resources and advice here on the forum 😇

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.