Hello

lila122

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
Hi,

I am a law graduate, keen to improve my application technique, through the tools available on TCLA.

In my second year of university, I had one vacation scheme, and this was with a small, high-street firm. I am now seeking a vacation scheme with an international law firm, in London.

I will be focussing on vacation scheme applications, because I feel I do not have enough legal work experience to apply for a direct TC.

At the moment, I am researching law firms, and gathering notes before I begin writing applications!

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Hi there,

Great to have you on the forum! Since you're a Premium member, it might be helpful for you start with this guide to the Premium forum resources! Also feel free to introduce yourself here to the rest of the Premium community too! :)

Reactions: Jaysen

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi,

I am a law graduate, keen to improve my application technique, through the tools available on TCLA.

In my second year of university, I had one vacation scheme, and this was with a small, high-street firm. I am now seeking a vacation scheme with an international law firm, in London.

I will be focussing on vacation scheme applications, because I feel I do not have enough legal work experience to apply for a direct TC.

At the moment, I am researching law firms, and gathering notes before I begin writing applications!

Welcome to the forum :).

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.