Hello!

allthingslegaltech

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 7, 2022
Hi everyone!

I'm Jacob, a PPE and Law graduate currently on the hunt for a vac scheme/TC. I've kept an eye on TCLA for a while and thought it was about time to join in and meet you. I have one vac scheme and a couple of workshops under my belt but I'm looking to develop and secure that ever elusive TC.

At the moment I work in a legal tech and resourcing startup so I have some experience of the business side of the sector if anyone wants to chat about that.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all - best of luck!

allthingslegaltech

Distinguished Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 7, 2022
@jacobdarcy1997 welcome to the forum! How have you found your role at the startup so far?
Thank you for the welcome!

It's been really good thank you, we're a small team so I've had to learn on the job, quite exciting! We work with a lot of firms I'm applying for or considering, plenty of insights for sure!

Finding the forum super useful as well - thank you for helping to make it happen!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.