Legendary Member
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Operations
Jul 13, 2022
Hi Erin

Thanks for sharing - do you think it is too last minute to apply considering it is rolling? Am I better off waiting until applications reopen in October for the next round and being 'first in the door'?

Thanks!
Hi @legalbeagle, as I'm personally not from a law background, I'm looping in our graduate recruitment expert @Jessica Booker who will be able to advise you here! 😊

legalbeagle

Jan 16, 2021
@legalbeagle

I have applied to them previously and it is still not too late to apply. I know people who applied on the deadline and were successful.
They review applications on a rolling basis to keep up with the volume since they are only 2 people in grad rec.

I recommend you apply to them and do not wait till next cycle.

Good luck
Thank you Callum, I really appreciate the advice and the luck! I will get it in ASAP then.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.