Hill Dickinson 2020/2021

ab1147

Esteemed Member
Jan 21, 2021
I thought the end of the month deadline was only to figure out the outcome of the interview?
Yess you're right my bad it was about the interview, I just kind of assumed that if they had made a decision about all the interviews then they might also have an idea of who was successful

Leightoncass

Distinguished Member
Mar 23, 2021
I'm having mixed feelings about how my VI just went. I'm also a bit confused about how they can pick someone after 3 questions, WG and written test?? Surely there's more?! Also it seems like everyone has been asked to do all of the stages - havent heard about any PFOs - watch how I get one now for tempting fate though.
I heard from people getting PFOs after WG. But this forum is about interviews so clearly everyone posting on here got at least that far. I imagine those who got PFOs after the VI just didn't see a need to come back and post here. So I'm not sure how you expected to hear about PFOs unless you personally know an abnormal amount of people who applied. I only personally know 1 person and he got a PFO so

panzerfahrer

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Marine stream London :/ my interview was on the 24th
Me too. I'm in the London health stream, hbu? There's still hope yet
There was only one slot for my written exercise so they must give out a certain amount of invites for the same day in the following week i.e. tomorrow they will give out invites for the tuesday slot next week - it seems to be staggered so i would say theres still hope :)

• 🤝
  • 🏆
Reactions: Leightoncass and northernlawstud

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.