Hogan Lovells Virtual Assessment Day

sarahhhh

Jan 24, 2024
Hi guys, I received an interview invitation for Hogan Lovells campus ambassadors: it will have two interviews with partners, senior associates and graduate recruitment.

I wonder what is the structure of this assessment day like- will there be a commercial case study? And should I prepare it? And any situation judgment questions+competency questions may come up during this interview.

This is my first assessment day interview, I appreciate any valuable advice. Thank you.

prospectiveswitcher

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Aug 18, 2022
Not sure about for campus ambassador - but my VS interview was a case study (very simple one) and then a situational interview (also quite straightforward). I would imagine however for a campus ambassador role it would be less rigorous and wouldn't expect a case study. I wouldn't stress too much about preparing for it. You can always ask them what to expect.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.