HSF 2019 Applications 'Topic Question'

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Honestly so strange, have you heard of anyone being invited to an AC yet? Hoping for good news for you!
I have but not for a week personally. I reckon they probably sift and refine as they go along so I think it’s good we haven’t heard but it’s possible we are indeed maybes :) just best to sit tight and keep the faith in ourselves! Really hoping you get good news soon! I suspect we shouldn’t be waiting long now to hear back :)

• 🏆
  • 🤝
Reactions: Jaysen, S30 and Tcapplicant

Alice G

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Nov 26, 2018
Congrats Alice!

How did the AC go, what was the day like? (I hope you don't mind me asking) Did you get it?

I don’t mind at all. Sadly I did not get the vacation scheme which was a shame but I found the day to be quite challenging. My feedback was very positive strangely but I had a tough competency interview and was advised to be more concise in my responses moving forwards and so I’ve inferred that must have been why. Hope this helps :)

• 🤝
Reactions: CT

NatAsh

Jun 5, 2019
I don’t mind at all. Sadly I did not get the vacation scheme which was a shame but I found the day to be quite challenging. My feedback was very positive strangely but I had a tough competency interview and was advised to be more concise in my responses moving forwards and so I’ve inferred that must have been why. Hope this helps :)
Thanks for getting back to me, appreciate it! Sorry to hear you didn't get it :(

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.