If you could change any law, what would you change?

EC1993

Sep 8, 2018
Hi Guys!

Can I just be cheeky and ask along what lines people are prepping this question? Like are you targeting a law that is specific to a firms core practice areas?

Thank you :)

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    No need to target something specific to a firm. Can’t say I’m a huge fan of this question, but pick something that is personally interesting to you. It doesn’t need to be too fancy, just make sure it’s specific and well justified.

Reactions: Daniel Boden

lilyflower

Standard Member
    Nov 11, 2019
    No need to target something specific to a firm. Can’t say I’m a huge fan of this question, but pick something that is personally interesting to you. It doesn’t need to be too fancy, just make sure it’s specific and well justified.

Thank you, that helps!! Also how would you reply to "where should we next open an office".
    Personally, I think Houston because of the energy sector there - particularly for renewable resources which is going to create more deals in the future therefore more work for firms; do you have other points I could add? Also, a lot of firms have recently opened up offices there, is the market becoming saturated - if so, how could a firm stand out/still be sucessful?

R97

Mar 8, 2018
    Hi Guys!

Can I just be cheeky and ask along what lines people are prepping this question? Like are you targeting a law that is specific to a firms core practice areas?

Thank you :)

Not needed - I talked about a criminal law provision - they just want to see how you justify the decision

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.