Ince Gordon Dadds video interview

AndreasS

Jun 12, 2021
Hello everybody,

Just got through to the video interview for Ince Gordon Dadds. Does anyone have any previous experience with this stage for the firm and the type of questions we will be asked?

I will join the TCLA video interview preparation, but just wondered if anyone knows what types of questions they usually ask?

Thank you in advance,

Andreas

AndreasS

Jun 12, 2021
Hey everyone! Has anybody heard back? I know its possibly early but I am very nervous haha it is my last pending application on this cycle.
Hi Sam,

Unfortunately I have not heard back either. I think this means that we did not make it through on this occasion as all the other firms I proceeded with replied within the first week or the following one :(

Better luck next year I guess! All we can do is try to learn from this experience. I think that this video interview in particular was very tough, in terms of the questions they asked.

All the best,

Andreas

Raynz

Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Jan 19, 2022
    Is it safe to say that if we didn't receive a VI invite from Ince by now...better luck next year? I haven't received an email saying I was unsuccessful either.

Reactions: DT89

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.