KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

zara elles

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2020
I don’t necessarily think no reply means you’ve been rejected at this point because i’ve received VI’s for two SQE routes but haven’t heard back for the third despite completing the same SST for it.

Does anyone know what kind of questions are to be expected for the interview or whether we have to do separate interviews for each invite? Or will just the one be sufficient?

If anyone else has applied for the professional liability route and received a VI, please pm me :)

Oroma

Legendary Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hi everyone,

I initially applied to London SQE healthcare and after the healthcare was cancelled, I was asked if I will like to be considered for a London training contract and I said yes and I was told that they are still finalising the results of the SSTs so I should aim to be updated end of last week.

When it was getting to end of day yesterday, I emailed HR to ask if I would still get an update
and I was told that there was a slight delay in updating everyone and they’re still running through applications and you will definitely hear by Tuesday. Not hearing yesterday doesn’t mean you have been rejected. If you notice, many people have not heard back from every office they applied to, especially London.

Also, the update if you’ve said to be considered for the London TC instead of SQE healthcare doesn’t change/show on the portal according to HR so you should wait for an email before concluding you’ve been rejected☺️.

Stay calm and positive everyone.

to law or not to law?

Distinguished Member
Dec 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

I initially applied to London SQE healthcare and after the healthcare was cancelled, I was asked if I will like to be considered for a London training contract and I said yes and I was told that they are still finalising the results of the SSTs so I should aim to be updated end of last week.

When it was getting to end of day yesterday, I emailed HR to ask if I would still get an update
and I was told that there was a slight delay in updating everyone and they’re still running through applications and you will definitely hear by Tuesday. Not hearing yesterday doesn’t mean you have been rejected. If you notice, many people have not heard back from every office they applied to, especially London.

Also, the update if you’ve said to be considered for the London TC instead of SQE healthcare doesn’t change/show on the portal according to HR so you should wait for an email before concluding you’ve been rejected☺️.

Stay calm and positive everyone.
Hi do you think I can also ask to be changed to the training contract route? I applied for the property SQE programme and have gotten a video interview invite

Reactions: sm2020

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.