KENNEDYS SQE TRAINING PROGRAMME

to law or not to law?

Distinguished Member
Dec 30, 2018
I’m not sure but I think some people asked GR earlier about transferring; I don’t know the outcome. I was offered a transfer to TC because the team I initially applied for isn’t recruiting anymore.
Thanks for the reply :) the SQE programme I applied to is still recruiting so I don't know if they will let me change (If I get an offer). Will just have to wait and see I guess haha

Sanya316

Standard Member
Mar 16, 2021
Does anybody know if the strengths based interview is the final step? Or will those successful in AC/Interview go through to a Partner interview?
From what I've read I think the partner interview is meant to be part of the AC stage. So if you got through to the AC stage then you'll have a partner interview and that will be the last stage.

Reactions: Nnu

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.