King & Wood Mallesons

jo123

Star Member
Premium Member
  • Nov 29, 2019
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to apply to/ the graduate recruitment process of King & Wood Mallesons. There doesn't seem to be much info on their website. Thanks :)

djqb

Legendary Member
    Sep 6, 2020
    I don't think the firm has run training contracts after its UK arm went into administration several years ago.

See here:

jo123

Star Member
    Premium Member
  • Nov 29, 2019
    I don't think the firm has run training contracts after its UK arm went into administration several years ago.

See here:

Oh wow, I didn't see this
    Thanks!

Reactions: djqb

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Oh wow, I didn't see this
    Thanks!
    It was 5 years ago. A lot has happened since then.

The UK entity went into administration, but the Chinese entity has since reopened an office in London. As it was a Swiss Verein, that could all easily happen.

I doubt they will recruit TCA for a while though - although the SQE could mean they offer QWE.

Last edited:
    Reactions: jo123 and djqb

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.