Law Firm Interview Experiences

Leke

Star Member
Future Trainee
Jun 24, 2018
Hi Guys,
Thank guys for your contributions to the thread. I have a Weil video interview on Friday and I was wondering if anyone had any VI specific advice? I have not been particularly good with VIs.
Thanks in advance for your reply.
Best regards,
Leke

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited:

IRR98

Standard Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Mar 1, 2018
    Hi Guys,
    Thank guys for your contributions to the thread. I have a Weil video interview on Friday and I was wondering if anyone had any VI specific advice? I have not been particularly good with VIs.
    Thanks in advance for your reply.
    Best regards,
    Leke

Hi,

I always feel I do really badly at video interviews and know that its quite normal! Video interview questions don't tend to differ too much in my experience so the best way in my opinion is to thoroughly practice your answers to standard interview questions (Why Weil? Why you? etc.). Plan your answers out and practice them under time controls! (1 min I think)

Good luck! Message me if you need anything further :)

• 🏆
    Reactions: Nicole, Jaysen and Leke

Leke

Star Member
    Future Trainee
    Jun 24, 2018
    Hi,

I always feel I do really badly at video interviews and know that its quite normal! Video interview questions don't tend to differ too much in my experience so the best way in my opinion is to thoroughly practice your answers to standard interview questions (Why Weil? Why you? etc.). Plan your answers out and practice them under time controls! (1 min I think)

Thank you very much!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi,

Thanks for sharing!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.