Legal tech/AI

KS94

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Mar 21, 2018
    Are there any websites you'd recommend which provide updates on legal tech/AI?

I am interested in legal tech and couldn't find any threads/sub-forums dedicated to providing updates (and maybe alternative options in law?).

Thanks

NMD

Star Member
    Feb 17, 2019
    I have found “artificial lawyer” to be a good website, they also do a conference called Legal Innovators. I went and found it really useful, it probably won’t go ahead this year due to the coronavirus but they may replace it with webinars, so keep your eyes peeled. If you’re generally interested in innovation in the legal sphere the book “Tomorrow’s lawyers” by Richard Susskind might keep you busy in lockdown. Good luck in your search! :)

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Daniel Boden

KS94

Esteemed Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Mar 21, 2018
    I have found “artificial lawyer” to be a good website, they also do a conference called Legal Innovators. I went and found it really useful, it probably won’t go ahead this year due to the coronavirus but they may replace it with webinars, so keep your eyes peeled. If you’re generally interested in innovation in the legal sphere the book “Tomorrow’s lawyers” by Richard Susskind might keep you busy in lockdown. Good luck in your search! :)

Thank you! I have read Richard Susskind's book but I wanted to know more about the latest developments.

Legal Geek is another good resource. They have a series currently at the end of every month with Mark Cohen and Richard Susskind with a focus on the future of technology in the legal industry and also the impact of Covid -19 on law firms.
    https://www.legalgeek.co/

Thank you!

For anyone interested, this webinar is taking place today at 3pm - https://www.legalgeek.co/uncertain-decade/

I must admit I'm surprised that there isn't more information about legal tech/AI available on CLA but I assume the team might already be working on improving the knowledge/resources available on this soon.

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Jessica Booker

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.