Lets Turn this Vac Scheme into a Training Contract

charliek

Standard Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer
Jan 13, 2021
Hi everyone

My name is Charlotte. I am a law graduate currently studying my Masters in International Business Law.

Having been awarded one of the TCLA Bronze Subscriptions, I am so excited to use these amazing resources to secure a Training Contract this year.

I have an upcoming Vacation Scheme with an International Law firm in June, and would love to hear some tips on how to convert your VS into a TC!

Reactions: Zoo

Dheepa

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
TCLA Moderator
Premium Member
Forum Team
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Reactions: charliek

charliek

Standard Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer
    Jan 13, 2021

Naomi U

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Team
    Dec 8, 2019
    Hi everyone

My name is Charlotte. I am a law graduate currently studying my Masters in International Business Law.

Having been awarded one of the TCLA Bronze Subscriptions, I am so excited to use these amazing resources to secure a Training Contract this year.

I have an upcoming Vacation Scheme with an International Law firm in June, and would love to hear some tips on how to convert your VS into a TC!
    Hi Charlotte!

Congratulations on gaining both your subscription & vac scheme!

Wishing you the best of luck on your journey - feel free to ask any additional questions you may have! :)

Reactions: charliek

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Delighted to say that following my Vac scheme with A&O, I have been offered a TC with the firm! Thanks everyone for your vac scheme advice :)
    Congratulations!

Well Done Wow GIF by Abitan

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.