Linklaters 2019/20 Application

ab1147

Esteemed Member
Jan 21, 2021
If anyone dares enough to write them an email and get a reply from them then please update us also.
I emailed around 2 weeks ago asking for my WG test score and then just asked at the end when we might expect to hear back. Received this as a response: "We are in the process of reviewing applications, you will receive a notification when the status of your application changes."

Chloe L

Valued Member
Dec 24, 2020
I messaged them in the end as the wait is uber painful. She said and I quote "we do not go back to candidates all at once, but you should receive an email in the next few weeks that will either invite you to an assessment centre, or to let you know that we will not be progressing your application further. Sorry that we are unable to provide any further info at this time.'

D

Deleted member 8227

Does anyone know if you can apply for the Linklaters Get Ahead scheme if you've already applied for a vac scheme this year? I applied for the winter vac if that makes a difference.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.