Lpc

AvniD

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 25, 2021
Does anyone here know what they are planning to do given the strikes and ulaw LPC exams coming up? Was really hoping to sit the exams in person but now not sure with the strikes but not keen on online exams at all!
Has ULaw not advised on this yet? When are you exams? As far as I know, in-person exams were not impacted by strikes when I was a student but that was probably because it was pre-pandemic and online exams were really not an option back then.

I hope they let you know what they've decided soon- wishing you the best🤞

RoughWood

Legendary Member
Trainee
Feb 24, 2021
Does anyone here know what they are planning to do given the strikes and ulaw LPC exams coming up? Was really hoping to sit the exams in person but now not sure with the strikes but not keen on online exams at all!
They send an email out to my cohort a few days ago reiterating that we can chose whether to sit in person at campus or online. However, I am on the online LPC LLM so unsure if this is just an offering for us being online students or if it is available to all.
There are pros and cons to both sides however, online you can type versus handwritten which is easier (for me at least) but the respondus software doesnt allow any spell check or anything like that so it is fair. Also for solicitors accounts and the like requiring ledgers, tables, specific formatting, in person you have blank templates to write into whereas if sitting online you have to draw the tables up yourself in the exam time also.

Just points for thought.

• 🤝
Reactions: AvniD

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.