Hey all,
I’m inspired by the weekly updates I see from my fellow aspiring solicitors and I’ve decided to join in on the fun!
Currently: feeling demotivated because I started my A&O application really late, spent the whole night on making my work experience section really good, only for it to not save. Yay me lol.
Now its less than 5 hours to the deadline, I am running on less than 3 hours of sleep and I have work so not sure if I can still apply with my best foot forward :/
Also hoping for an APC invite but not holding my breath.
Will keep this updateddd
I’m inspired by the weekly updates I see from my fellow aspiring solicitors and I’ve decided to join in on the fun!
Currently: feeling demotivated because I started my A&O application really late, spent the whole night on making my work experience section really good, only for it to not save. Yay me lol.
Now its less than 5 hours to the deadline, I am running on less than 3 hours of sleep and I have work so not sure if I can still apply with my best foot forward :/
Also hoping for an APC invite but not holding my breath.
Will keep this updateddd