Mayer Brown AC

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hey Marianna,
I have one coming up this week..How did it go ?
Any help/advice from your end would be appreciated. Thanks :)
Hey, may I ask when you did your phone interview? and roughly how far in advance they let you know about your AC (did they give you 1 weeks notice, 2 weeks etc)? Did my phone interview in december and have heard zero...

Gargi Pandit

M&A Bootcamp
Aug 13, 2020
Hey, may I ask when you did your phone interview? and roughly how far in advance they let you know about your AC (did they give you 1 weeks notice, 2 weeks etc)? Did my phone interview in december and have heard zero...
Hey @M777. I received my telephone interview invite on Friday last week and the assessment centre invite immediately after the telephone interview today; it is on Thursday this week so I don't have too long to prep. However, I think their AC invites frequency would vary depending on how busy they are, etc. I'm so sorry that you haven't heard back - have you written to them ?

Last edited:
Reactions: M777

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hey @M777. I received my telephone interview invite on Friday last week and the assessment centre invite immediately after the telephone interview today; it is on Thursday this week so I don't have too long to prep. However, I think their AC invites frequency would vary depending on how busy they are, etc. I'm so sorry that you haven't heard back - have you written to them ?
Congrats on your AC invite! I tried emailing them in february and was told that they'd get back to me ASAP due to the volume of applications. Haven't heard a peep since. It's coming up to 3 months and I've heard nothing- whereas people did interviews before me and got rejected or AC invites, and people did interviews after me and got rejections/AC invites.

Not sure what's happened. If I hear nothing by next week I'll just assume it's a no and move on. Again, massive congrats on the AC, you must have left a strong impression if they invited you that quickly- best of luck!

Reactions: Gargi Pandit

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.