Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

As we're back to the training contract cycle, by way of reminder - you can book mock interviews with future trainees and/or myself over here: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/mock-interview/.

The future trainees are all either heading to magic circle firms or US firms.

An additional note on my mock interviews: as we've launched some new software, I can now offer recordings of your mock interview (should you wish to review your answers/my feedback).

Best,

Jaysen

Reactions: Daniel Boden

Camilla

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Highest Rated Member
  • May 16, 2019
    Hi All,

As we're back to the training contract cycle, by way of reminder - you can book mock interviews with future trainees and/or myself over here: https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/mock-interview/.

The future trainees are all either heading to magic circle firms or US firms.

An additional note on my mock interviews: as we've launched some new software, I can now offer recordings of your mock interview (should you wish to review your answers/my feedback).

Best,

Jaysen

Hi Jaysen

What is the turnaround time on this?

Do you offer a same day service?

Thanks
    Camilla

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi Jaysen

What is the turnaround time on this?

Do you offer a same day service?

Thanks
    Camilla

Hi Camilla - for which mock interview service?

We generally ask for as much notice as possible, but always feel free to PM me and we can see if we can fit you in.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.