Norton Rose Fullbright Business & Legal Operations Graduate Scheme

BanAckerman

Feb 17, 2023
Hi! I was wondering if anyone here might know how similar the assessment day for the NRF Business & Legal Ops scheme would be to that of the NRF VS/TC assessment day like whether the group exercise and case study would be the same, and if the nature of the interview may be similar.
I'm not really sure if this is the right place to create this thread, so if anyone here knows anyone that has gone through the process for this graduate scheme or knows of any good information/resources out there about it, then I'd really appreciate if you could point me in this direction! There really doesn't seem to be much out there for the alternative legal career space graduate schemes in terms of resources for preparation.
Thanks in advance! :)

tosca1208

Standard Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hi! I was wondering if anyone here might know how similar the assessment day for the NRF Business & Legal Ops scheme would be to that of the NRF VS/TC assessment day like whether the group exercise and case study would be the same, and if the nature of the interview may be similar.
I'm not really sure if this is the right place to create this thread, so if anyone here knows anyone that has gone through the process for this graduate scheme or knows of any good information/resources out there about it, then I'd really appreciate if you could point me in this direction! There really doesn't seem to be much out there for the alternative legal career space graduate schemes in terms of resources for preparation.
Thanks in advance! :)
hi! i've also applied, waiting to hear back after the phone interview. Have you gotten through to AC for the scheme?

BanAckerman

Feb 17, 2023
Hi! I've also been invited to the assessment day and wondering how to prepare. maybe we can join forces and try to figure out how to perform well?
Hi Elsa! Have only just seen this. Yes, let's do that! I have just private messaged you.
hi! i've also applied, waiting to hear back after the phone interview. Have you gotten through to AC for the scheme?
Hi! Yeah I have been invited to the AC. Apologies for the late reply, have only just seen this, I got my invite on Tuesday.

Last edited:
  • 🤝
Reactions: tosca1208

BanAckerman

Feb 17, 2023
Hi! I've also been invited to the assessment day and wondering how to prepare. maybe we can join forces and try to figure out how to perform well?
I'm so surprised that the AC is meant to be in two days and they still haven't provided us with any information regarding what the day will contain... How are we meant to prepare when we don't know what we are preparing for!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.