Norton Rose Fullbright Confused on Cover Letter

Apple

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jul 23, 2023
Please explain your motivations for pursuing a career as a commercial solicitor and why you think Norton Rose Fulbright would be a good match for you (Maximum 750 words).*

Generally, id approach this as 1) Why am I interested in commercial law? 2) Why I would be well-suited for corporate law 3) Why NRF. However, the way this question is phrased makes me think I should skip why I'd be well suited??

Any help here is appreciated

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
You could weave a little bit of why you would be well suited to the firm whilst answering the firm is a good match for you (as it effectively it’s about saying how you both match each other), but I agree you don’t need to heavily explain your capabilities as this is clearly a more motivational based question.

Reactions: Apple

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.