NRF test link won't work - help!

Florawilliams

Esteemed Member
Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys

I received an email yesterday at 9am saying i have been invited to do the NRF test and have 48 hours to complete it.

I'm trying to do it now but this comes up when i click the link:
This link has expired - insufficient credits remaining. Contact Technical support for more information

can anyone help or has anyone had this?

Thank you :)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys

I received an email yesterday at 9am saying i have been invited to do the NRF test and have 48 hours to complete it.

This link has expired - insufficient credits remaining. Contact Technical support for more information

contact the test providers and see if they can help you.

It sounds like the firm needs to buy more licences/tests though.

Don’t panic - the firm will be able to reset the test for you if there is a technical issue

Law_Grad1

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Hi!

I have been having the exact same issue. I took the practice test and went to take the real one and got the same message. I will email the team too and post back once I hear anything back.

eveh1784

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hey guys - I have had the same problem this morning - test won't work. I have emailed grad rec at NRF and I have attached a screenshot of the expiry message for their reference. I had a major stress but I'm sure we will get a full 48 hours to do the test again when they are notified of the problem on Monday morn.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Pretty sure they have run out of credits with the test provider by the sounds of it. That or there is a technical fault somewhere.

Once it is resolved, they will reset the tests and notify you and you’ll have a new deadline from that point.

Reactions: CalibreX1

E.A

Legendary Member
M&A Bootcamp
Junior Lawyer
Dec 11, 2019
Hi guys

Can I ask when you applied? :) I applied 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.