Peters & Peters - Work Experience Scheme; Training Contract

W5690

Nov 4, 2019
Hello,

Have any of you already applied to Peters & Peters for the Work Experience Scheme or the Training Contract? If so, could you please share your thoughts on the respective application processes?

Thanks.

RANDOTRON

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Oct 11, 2021
    Hello,

Have any of you already applied to Peters & Peters for the Work Experience Scheme or the Training Contract? If so, could you please share your thoughts on the respective application processes?

Thanks.
    Hi there! I did not apply to Peters & Peters so won't be able to comment specifically on the processes. However, I did find this old(ish) post I thought be might helpful – you can click the username to see the post.

I think you're overthinking the question. My interpretation is that Peters & Peters want you to tell them about any achievement (personal or professional) that added value.

You could structure your answer using the STAR/CAR technique and maybe have a sentence of the overall impact.

For the "working environment" you could give a directly related example i.e. you may have devised a new system at your workplace that allowed them to track something better which resulted in your promotion/bonus, etc.

Or, for the "working environment", it could be that you give the example of an extra-curricular that helped strengthen a skill that you now use in your work/academic life.

Hope that helps!

JDC

• Sep 12, 2023
    Hello,

Thanks.
    Hi did you apply last year?
    Can I ask you about the application process?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.