Please give details of any prizes, awards or stipends etc. you have won or been granted, numbering t

Oliver Gilliland

Distinguished Member
Sep 6, 2018
Please give details of any prizes, awards or stipends etc. you have won or been granted, numbering them 1 to 5 (you need not include your degree here)

This question is part of the Reed Smith app. I was just wondering giving the 'numbered' structure is this simply asking for a list of achievements? Without going into any particular detail on what you did to achieve it etc.

As mine is about 40/250 words in a simple list format and I'm abit concerned this may be too brief

Abstruser

Legendary Member
Trainee
Jul 19, 2018
The question does say to 'give details of...', so you could add some detail on how/why you got the award or achievement, how many people you might have competed against to achieve it, when/where you achieved it, and so on :)

Reactions: Salma

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
When the question says "you need not include your degree" does that mean don't talk about your degree at all, or don't give your degree grade as an answer?

you don’t have to include your degree classification or grades as they are mentioned elsewhere.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.