Reed smith final interview

Caruana

Feb 14, 2023
Hey guys,
Has anyone completed the Reed Smith final interview? Mine is this week and not sure what to expect from the case study / trainee in tray. Not sure if there’ll also be group work or a presentation involved?

Thanks in advance 🙏🏻

Watsonmyroll

Premium Member
Sep 20, 2022
Hey guys,
Has anyone completed the Reed Smith final interview? Mine is this week and not sure what to expect from the case study / trainee in tray. Not sure if there’ll also be group work or a presentation involved?

Thanks in advance 🙏🏻
Hi Caruana!

Best of luck for the interview (if you haven't had it already!) I have mine next week, how are you finding preparation for it?

Anon23

Feb 23, 2023
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance 🙏🏻
Hi, wishing you best of luck! I have my AC next week. From the info we have been given, I think it is just the case study interview and an in-tray exercise - no group work.

Anon23

Feb 23, 2023
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance 🙏🏻
Hey, hope it went well! How did the interview go? Was there any group work? Would appreciate any advice 😊

TheTCcommune

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Dec 26, 2022
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance 🙏🏻
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance 🙏🏻
Hey did yours go, do you mind sharing what you were assessed on and if you have any tips to share. This is my first ever case study and would appreciate your advice

JessicaIsabelle

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Hey did yours go, do you mind sharing what you were assessed on and if you have any tips to share. This is my first ever case study and would appreciate your advice
Hey,

They're very firm on not sharing what you were assessed on or anything about the AC. They said if you do, your application could be withdrawn.

Best of luck

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.