RPC Direct TC

iahb

Standard Member
  • Mar 15, 2021
    I took the VRT for their Bristol TC a couple of weeks ago and hadn't heard back. I emailed graduate recruitment about whether I would hear if I hadn't been successful and they said they are still going through applications but are aiming to get back to everyone by mid-April with outcomes/next steps.

Reactions: HannahW1992

HannahW1992

M&A Bootcamp
    Oct 1, 2020
    I took the VRT for their Bristol TC a couple of weeks ago and hadn't heard back. I emailed graduate recruitment about whether I would hear if I hadn't been successful and they said they are still going through applications but are aiming to get back to everyone by mid-April with outcomes/next steps.
    Hi!

Have you heard anything yet?

RoughWood

Legendary Member
    Trainee
    Feb 24, 2021
    I sent an email to them yesterday as I have not had any contact at all since application and just received a response. Posted below for anyone else waiting to hear.

Thanks for your email (as well as your patience.)

I can confirm you will receive correspondence from us by the end of next week at the very latest.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Reactions: HannahW1992

iahb

Standard Member
  • Mar 15, 2021
    I sent an email to them yesterday as I have not had any contact at all since application and just received a response. Posted below for anyone else waiting to hear.

Thanks for your email (as well as your patience.)

I can confirm you will receive correspondence from us by the end of next week at the very latest.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Thank you!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.