Simmons & Simmons

Ali2020

Esteemed Member
Dec 11, 2019
Hi All,

I have received my first ever interview/online test invite for a vac scheme. Woo!

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me tips/advice on how to succeed at this stage. The ability tests consist of one verbal reasoning test and one logical reasoning test and then there is a video interview which consists of competency, motivational and scenario questions.

Thanks!

Niabari Lahben

Standard Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hi All,

I have received my first ever interview/online test invite for a vac scheme. Woo!

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me tips/advice on how to succeed at this stage. The ability tests consist of one verbal reasoning test and one logical reasoning test and then there is a video interview which consists of competency, motivational and scenario questions.

Thanks!
Hi Saqibah. Im in the same position as well. Just got my first invite form Simmons & Simmons and would appreciate help at this stage too!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.