Sqe Barbri exam prep

W5690

Nov 4, 2019
I’ve signed up for the SQE1 40 week course starting this September :)
Hi @Beth1201

I would like to ask you the following questions as I am planning to prepare for the SQE1:

- Do you have a law background or not? ;

- Why did you choose Barbri – what was/were your criterion/criteria? ;

- How has the preparation for the SQE1 been going so far as part of the 40-week course? ;

- Would you have any recommendations to provide in terms of studying for the SQE1?

Many thanks.

Last edited:

W5690

Nov 4, 2019
A long shot - but is anyone from here on the SQE1 Barbri prep course? Or does anyone have any general experience of Barbri?
Hi @Sammy Watkins

I would like to ask you the following questions as I am planning to prepare for the SQE1:

- Do you have a law background or not? ;

- Why did you choose Barbri – what was/were your criterion/criteria? ;

- What are your views, in terms of both substance and form, on the preparation for the SQE1 as part of the 10-week course? ;

- Would you have any recommendations to provide in terms of studying for the SQE1? ;

- Did you take the SQE1? If so, how did you find the exams? Did you feel that the questions were more difficult than the mock tests/questions (which I suspect)? Also, what about time management during the exams?

Many thanks.

Last edited:

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.