Sullivan & Cromwell Interview

cortana116

Jan 19, 2021
Hey man - had my interview with them already! At least for me, it was very relaxed! The impression I got was that they felt that commercial awareness/technicals were a given so were more interested in understanding if they'd like to work with me. Wouldn't worry too much (without being overly complacent), and congrats on your interview!

Reactions: g08pikeno

RS31

Distinguished Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hey man - had my interview with them already! At least for me, it was very relaxed! The impression I got was that they felt that commercial awareness/technicals were a given so were more interested in understanding if they'd like to work with me. Wouldn't worry too much (without being overly complacent), and congrats on your interview!
Hi! I know I am writing in quite a while after your message - but I was wondering if you had any idea if S&C offers most of its TCs to its vacation schemers or if they also take people through the direct training contract application process?

I am trying to plan out what direct TC applications I should send this summer and whether I should apply to Sullivan & Cromwell for a direct TC. Thanks so much!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.