Talking about Commercial Awareness

Dwight

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Dec 21, 2019
A great tip that I have been given is in order to develop my commercial awareness, inter alia, I should discuss what I have read with other people.

Who can I talk to about this? Is there a group/groups where people go to discuss current business affairs - would defo join? Any advice?

Thanks

Daniel Boden

Legendary Member
Trainee
Highest Rated Member
  • Sep 6, 2018
    A great tip that I have been given is in order to develop my commercial awareness, inter alia, I should discuss what I have read with other people.

Who can I talk to about this? Is there a group/groups where people go to discuss current business affairs - would defo join? Any advice?

Thanks
    Hi Dwight we have a commercial awareness discussion thread literally for this very reason so feel free to post anything you'd like to discuss in there and then people on the forum will respond with their thoughts - hope that helps :)

• 🏆
    Reactions: Dwight and gricole

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.