Bel N

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2021
Hi all! First time (virtually) going for an AC on 3rd for TW and Farrer on 9th - feeling nervous would be an understatement.

Any help for the individual case study interview, group exercises and written exercise would be greatly appreciated! or just any general help on how the AC works virtually :)

Thanks in advance x

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hi all! First time (virtually) going for an AC on 3rd for TW and Farrer on 9th - feeling nervous would be an understatement.

Any help for the individual case study interview, group exercises and written exercise would be greatly appreciated! or just any general help on how the AC works virtually :)

Thanks in advance x
Hey @Isabel N,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations for being invited to your first AC! I am delighted to help where I am.

So unfortunately I did not complete an AC with either firm.

However, I am sure that there are members in the community who have who you can contact for their advice. In addition, if you use the search bar in the top right of your screen (if you are using a laptop), you should be able to find some users that have posted about their experience. You might be able to find some useful content too. For example, searching "taylor wessing ac" seems to yield some interesting results.

In terms of resources to point you towards, check out this post where I spoke about my approach to ACs. @James Carrabino's post here is also fantastic and definitely worth a read (and this one about managing nerves).

The good news is that you have plenty of time. Try as best you can to invest some time now into organising when and how much time you are going to spend preparing ahead of your AC. That way you will avoid the awful feeling of guilt/stress about whether you should be working or not.

If any of the above is unclear or you would like any more help, please do let me know by tagging me.

I am always here on hand to answer any further questions 🚀

Reactions: Bel N

Bel N

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2021
Hey @Isabel N,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations for being invited to your first AC! I am delighted to help where I am.

So unfortunately I did not complete an AC with either firm.

However, I am sure that there are members in the community who have who you can contact for their advice. In addition, if you use the search bar in the top right of your screen (if you are using a laptop), you should be able to find some users that have posted about their experience. You might be able to find some useful content too. For example, searching "taylor wessing ac" seems to yield some interesting results.

In terms of resources to point you towards, check out this post where I spoke about my approach to ACs. @James Carrabino's post here is also fantastic and definitely worth a read (and this one about managing nerves).

The good news is that you have plenty of time. Try as best you can to invest some time now into organising when and how much time you are going to spend preparing ahead of your AC. That way you will avoid the awful feeling of guilt/stress about whether you should be working or not.

If any of the above is unclear or you would like any more help, please do let me know by tagging me.

I am always here on hand to answer any further questions 🚀
Hi @George Maxwell ! Thank you so much for the advice, I really appreciate it. I will definitely check out the different posts and see who I can contact :)

Reactions: George Maxwell

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.