Forsters Assessment Day

18moorema2

Premium Member
Oct 22, 2023
Hi All,

I've been invited to an assessment centre with Forsters which will be held next week.
The assessment centre consists of an interview, a group task and a case study exercise. That's all the info I've received directly from the firm, but from doing some reading around on here I've heard that the case study exercise in the past has specifically been a written task but of course, I want to be prepared for any changes in the recruitment process over the years.

Given the limited info I've received from the firm on what both the practical tasks entail, I was wondering if anyone's done an assessment centre with Forsters recently and could provide any insight or advice on the more specific aspects of the different tasks? Of course, I've been brushing up on my commercial awareness and firm knowledge as I would for any interview or assessment centre but any advice specific to Forsters' assessment centre would be massively useful!

Would really appreciate any advice! :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.