TC Advice Resources

lawpanda

Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hello there everyone!

I'm a final year LLB Law student and I'm the first in my family to go to university. I'm struggling with TC applications and I'm finding it extremely difficult to access any kind of help (most being geared towards first and second years). If anyone knows of any TC resources accessible for third years, please let me know! Any guidance at all would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hello there everyone!

I'm a final year LLB Law student and I'm the first in my family to go to university. I'm struggling with TC applications and I'm finding it extremely difficult to access any kind of help (most being geared towards first and second years). If anyone knows of any TC resources accessible for third years, please let me know! Any guidance at all would be much appreciated. Thank you.
I highly recommend applying for our a
scholarship programme - https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/scholarship/.

We also have a lot of free courses/resources too.

Honestly I don’t think the guidance is any different if you are in your first year, final year or are a career changer!

lawpanda

Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2023

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.