TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabotage

Future Trainee
  • Sep 7, 2020
    Nothing yet - some people got PFO's in the last couple of days but I haven't heard anything nor have I seen anyone with positive news so... no news is good news I guess. Maybe they're sending rejections first.
    I rememember I got a PFO for Ashurst's direct TC last year around mid September, or even close to the end of September so i guess there is still time for their answers to circulate

D

Deleted member 2707

For anyone waiting on Trowers, I received an email from them yesterday letting me know that they are taking longer than expected and that they'll be in touch shortly. ACs are currently scheduled for late September.

• 🤝
    Reactions: A M and djqb

Life&Law

Star Member
    Mar 24, 2021
    To everyone that was on the virtual Browne Jacobson AC today, you guys smashed it and I wish I had gotten all of your LinkedIns 😂 was a real pleasure meeting you all and best of luck!
    It was an absolute pleasure meeting you too, not sure if you remember me. Would really like to keep in touch, can i message you x

• Love
    Reactions: Nad2468-

djqb

Legendary Member
    Sep 6, 2020
    Sorry if I'm asking this repeatedly, but has anybody heard back from Paul Hastings post application?

I'm only asking since they don't send out PFOs and only contact successful applicants

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.