TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

legalgrinch

Distinguished Member
  • Nov 30, 2023
    Out of interest - how do people remain concentrated/switched on throughout an assessment day?

Reflecting back on my recent post-ACs, I felt I lacked energy and my concentration levels were low towards the end of the second half of the day. For my Slaughters interview, my mind was elsewhere when the partner was speaking to me, and I was dazed out.

Any tips to overcome this? Anyone faced a similar situation? I want to avoid this for future AC's.

Zi48

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Feb 1, 2022
    has anyone heard from slaughters post that ”we will update you” email back in december? i kkow they’ve had interviews etc. but i’m still hopeful lol
    I’ve had a pfo since then. With Slaughters I honestly think if you haven’t heard back, they haven’t got to your application. They let you know the outcome when they can, so I’d say you shouldn’t give up hope!

Reactions: Sharon Wu and yeezyee

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.