TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

sxw517

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    MWE - jokes aside. What is going on? Has no one really heard back by now? Anyone emailed?
    Have not heard back, myself and two others on the forum are in the same situ. All three of us have emailed, and not one of us has heard a peep back.

Tim And Eric Idk GIF

Dwight

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Dec 21, 2019
    Have not heard back, myself and two others on the forum are in the same situ. All three of us have emailed, and not one of us has heard a peep back.

Tim And Eric Idk GIF
    Thanks for letting me know. What the actual BEEP. If they can't bother reading TC apps, wonder what the training is like ...
    I am sensing major red flags. The apps was so long as well!

Reactions: sxw517

LB24

Esteemed Member
    Sep 26, 2023
    Thanks for letting me know. What the actual BEEP. If they can't bother reading TC apps, wonder what the training is like ...
    I am sensing major red flags. The apps was so long as well!
    It’s actually ridiculous, they should at least have the courtesy to email saying ‘we’re still reviewing’ or ‘we’ve taken trainees on internally’ - we’ve just been left completely in the dark

Reactions: Dwight and sxw517

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.