TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Ali A

Legendary Member
  • Feb 28, 2022
    I think looking back at other years, there are at least 3 batches for WG.

Freshfields did tell @zeyad214 that they will be sending them in the coming days till the end of the month, so I would not lose hope.

There were people in the summer who got the WG right at the end and got AC invites the day after they did the WG. It is all a process and I would say everyone who has not heard back is still in the running in my opinion. Things can change so quickly!

mfuturetrainee

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Sep 21, 2021

Freshfields did tell @zeyad214 that they will be sending them in the coming days till the end of the month, so I would not lose hope.

There were people in the summer who got the WG right at the end and got AC invites the day after they did the WG. It is all a process and I would say everyone who has not heard back is still in the running in my opinion. Things can change so quickly!
    best of luck for your ac ali!! thank you for spreading optimism on this forum ahahah <33

mfuturetrainee

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Sep 21, 2021
    same! hopefully we get a wg.
    idk feeling very bummed out that my app wasn’t even good enough for the test stage.
    but i’ve realised most often it’s just the mind playing tricks. maybe we are still in the running 🥹
    yes we defo are, it’s not a rejection till it is, fingers crossed for all of us

Njaliwe Ungwe

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Dec 15, 2020

Congratulations! When is your AC, if you don’t mind sharing?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.