TCLA Scholarships - 12 months of TCLA Premium!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    We're delighted to announce that we have 5 TCLA Scholarships available.

These scholarships provide free access to TCLA Premium for 12 months (valued at £269). This means:

- Free access to all our current and future courses
    - Access to our in-depth law firm profiles
    - Access to our premium forum
    - Free application reviews

And much much more!

You will also receive a free mock interview with the TCLA team.

Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of any of the following factors:

- Ability to afford the full price of a premium subscription
    - Coming from an underrepresented group
    - Where a scholarship will make a substantial impact to your application journey

If you'd like to apply for a scholarship, please email [email protected] stating why you need the support of the scholarship and how it would help you. The information you send us will be kept confidential.

The deadline for submission is 1 October 2019, but we will award the scholarship on a rolling basis. If you have already applied for a scholarship to TCLA's Crash Course, don’t worry - you can still apply for a TCLA scholarship.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/11554365/admin/#

robertdd

Sep 3, 2020
    hello, what about this semester? I found this thread accidentally. Do u have any offers? I think my brother’s son also applied for a scholarship this year. If I don’t mistaken, his son found a great scholarship on this page listsofscholarships.com. My brother said that his son chose music scholarship and he is absolutely happy with it now! I hope you guys have some offers for this year, and of course, I will check it, because now my daughter wants a scholarship. Wait for your answer!

Last edited:

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.