TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEL

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Jul 22, 2020
I've accepted a TC offer with my dream firm! I'm so so grateful for this forum, for every piece of advice I have received and for the friends I've made along the way 🥰

I'd love to give back to the TCLA community in any way possible, so please do feel free to message me for vac scheme/general advice. I truly wish everyone here nothing but the best in fulfilling their lawyer dreams!

thirdtimelucky

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Nov 12, 2019
    I've accepted a TC offer with my dream firm! I'm so so grateful for this forum, for every piece of advice I have received and for the friends I've made along the way 🥰

I'd love to give back to the TCLA community in any way possible, so please do feel free to message me for vac scheme/general advice. I truly wish everyone here nothing but the best in fulfilling their lawyer dreams!
    Huge congrats :D

• Love
    Reactions: djqb and LEL

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019

This is amazing news - congratulations!

Happy Drag Race GIF by Paramount+

Goose

Standard Member
    May 12, 2022
    when you're supposed to fill out vac scheme documents to send back, how do people usually go about sending them? Mail them physically, take a picture of the signed documents, use a scanner?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    when you're supposed to fill out vac scheme documents to send back, how do people usually go about sending them? Mail them physically, take a picture of the signed documents, use a scanner?
    Usually scanned these days. The firm will inform you if they need to see any documents in person (like your passport).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.