TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcdefg

Jan 11, 2022
I just signed a TC offer and I just realised that I put some dates on my work experience history incorrectly :') I put down the year for two experiences incorrectly. Submitted the form last minute and didn't get to do a thorough check as my mother was admitted to hospital that day. Should I let Grad Rec know and does anyone think my offer will be retracted?

Abii

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Feb 1, 2021
Thanks for this, very useful!
No problem, commercial awareness as a concept was something I always struggled to feel like I have ever done enough work towards! I see it now as knowing what's going on in the world and not looking at in isolation - I've always watched the news daily because I like to know what's going on in the world but now I make a conscious effort to think of the wider impact of what's going on, for example Russia/Ukraine situation might seem like its a world away from us in the UK but globally Russia is one of the largest oil producers and I think the largest of natural gas.

Miki3999

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Jun 2, 2019
    Nah I think you’re fine

I just signed a TC offer and I just realised that I put some dates on my work experience history incorrectly :') I put down the year for two experiences incorrectly. Submitted the form last minute and didn't get to do a thorough check as my mother was admitted to hospital that day. Should I let Grad Rec know and does anyone think my offer will be retracted?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.