TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I received a call on Friday from a firm offering a place on their VS, they said I should receive more details/it in email form at the beginning of this week. I still haven't received anything and was just wondering when it is appropriate to chase this up?

Starting to panic myself that it was almost a dream haha.
I’d wait until the end of the week. In my opinion it still is the beginning of the week!

Reactions: AvniD

TCG

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Just done my final partner interview, feel like I completely bombed all 3 of the scenario questions! My answers were sooo weak. And then the interviewer said 'and the next questions will be competancy based' and then I went and answered the first one with no personal example!!!!! Gutted as this was for THE firm
Sorry about that. May I ask which law firm??

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.