TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limanehious

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
Is it wrong to describe a law firm as a ‘mid sized commercial firm’ when comparing it to its competitors?
I would personally angle it more in the way that it is large enough for you to interact with high clients/do high profiled work, but not too large that your training contract is one of a big mass. If they are a regional firm I'd focus on that, or if they have a specific niche (ie a boutique firm in West London) I'd talk about that!

Reactions: Mxkry

mch16

• May 3, 2020
    I am aware that some offers have gone out already and that there are also others waiting to hear.

Did you ask in the interview when you are likely to hear the outcome ?
    Hey, I had my 2nd stage AC for the summer vacancy. They said we should find out in the next 2 weeks. Have offers been given for solely spring positions so far?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.