TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atrumregina1

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Oct 5, 2021
    i just got my Clyde and co report however the assessment centre is in the next 3 days and no outcome yet. Iā€™m almost certain itā€™s a no because 2 days is really not a lot of time to prepare for an AC but weird they sent me my feedback report but not an outcome!
    I got my report about 10 days after the VI (which I did on 22/10 for WVS) but still haven't heard a thing about their AC... the feedback report is auto-generated

Reactions: Law2022 and M1999

LongSufferingLawGrad

Distinguished Member
  • Nov 7, 2021
    At the interview I didn't ask when they would get back to me but it's been 12 days since I had my AC. I emailed them on Friday asking if they could let me know when I'll hear back and have not got a response...

Sorry to hear that!

It is a busy time for Grad Rec, and I'm sure the team is simply weighing their options. In your case, it has been longer than the 10 or so days usually taken for an offer/rejection following interview, so perhaps give them a call.

This is more direct than an email, and you may receive an answer a bit quicker!

Hope you hear back with positive news soon!

Last edited:
    Reactions: jv1999
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.