TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC03

Valued Member
Nov 24, 2021
Hi, where exactly do you find information about updates?
You can check by logging in to the CC portal, and click on your submissions and it should say something like “Updated On: XX-XX-XXXX”. It doesn’t provide a specific update but people interpret something has changed as the date changes :)

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    If you do their practice SJT - the questions are pretty similar style to the actual test. In terms on numerical elements, it's stuff like reading graphs, working out percentages, adding sums etc. - you'll need a calculator. Not sure if there's "right" or "wrong" answers, they're just looking for you to demonstrate the competencies they value
    Thank you very much this is really helpful. Yes then I will use a calculator for the test.

BM99

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 12, 2021
    When did you apply and when did you get the WGT Report?
    Because I saw someone posting here that they got their WGT Report last friday and got an AC invite today.
    I applied on Dec 5 and received my report on Dec 8. That's insanely fast when they only closed the deadline last Thursday and then there are AC invites today already, with weekends in the middle.

Reactions: GXA123

thirdtimelucky

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Nov 12, 2019
    Can I apply to A&O tomorrow? They close their apps on the 15th but say you need 48 hours to do the tests to ensure they’re completed before the deadline so I’m a bit confused. Are the tests sent automatically after you submit?

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Asil Ahmad

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Can I apply to A&O tomorrow? They close their apps on the 15th but say you need 48 hours to do the tests to ensure they’re completed before the deadline so I’m a bit confused. Are the tests sent automatically after you submit?
    I am submitting mine tonight also just checking the final bit then the application is ready to go as I don't know about this also. Maybe email; graduate recruitment about this.

Reactions: thirdtimelucky
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.